Out With the Old ...
In with the New ...
We finally moved and are almost all the way unpacked. Seth got sick and then I got REALLY sick for about 8 days. (It was awful) so there was kind of a damper on the unpacking. But, with that breaking my phone by accident and having no Internet for a while, I haven't really gotten around to blogging or looking at any one's blogs. So, sorry ... hopefully we're back in action soon.
This is another really random post of picture form the last few weeks ... just FYI.
He thought it was pretty funny when Nick put him in this little cabinet the other day. Now, he tries to do it himself all the time.
Nick was playing a video game the other day and Seth kept trying to mes with his controller. So, we gave him one that wasn't connected and he really had fun "playing with dad." (Chelsea, does this remind you of anything?)
Here's a quick video of him playing with dad. I didn't realize it was on video when I was trying to take a picture. That's why it's so short ... but I thought it was still cute.





1 comments:
your new place looks huge, when is the house warming party?
Post a Comment