Okay, don't judge me. I don't have answers as to why this happened really, but at some point the other day I decided it would be a funny idea to draw a green mustache on Seth with the highlighter he had been playing with and hitting me with for at least an hour.
I hope you're laughing ... I want my temporary judgment laps to benefit more than just me. It really was pretty funny.
When I showed Seth in the mirror he just started laughing and laughing! I don't know if it was because he actually thought it was funny or because I was laughing so hard.
At some point I decided to start calling him Luigi and he thought that was so funny. Every time I said Luigi he would just crack up so hard ...
After a good 30 minutes of laughing, I went a got a wet wash cloth to make the green mustache vanish. However, to my surprise and embarrassment the stain wouldn't come off. Seth wasn't being the most cooperative child in the world, so I couldn't really scrub hard with out him freaking out. So, yes, I left it on for most of the day. (I said don't judge me)
Don't worry we do not have a permanently green mustache baby ... It did end up coming off later that night. But at least Seth and Mom had a good laugh about it.
I think all the packing and moving is really getting to me ... I need a vacation!





7 comments:
Ha ha! I am laughing so hard. Sarah, that is hilarious. really. i love it. what a fun kid you have. so giggly & smiley. such a stud.
Hey, we have stay amused and sane somehow! I love his just chillin' pose! Totally relaxed and enjoying the couch. It's so cute.
Hahahaha! That is so awesome :) I'm so glad you took pictures of that--you'll be laughing at it for years!
Those are some awesome pictures. One of his first face painting experiences. Cute cute.
That mustache is hilarious! It's so cute that you two have so much fun together. It makes me a little less terrified to become a mom someday.
P.S. I'm so confused at the whole coupon thing. How do you get all that for so cheap? Please share.
I love that last picture of Seth. He is so pimp.
So cute!
Post a Comment