Okay, so haven't really been to the grocery store for 2 weeks, thanks to my crazy stocking up technique! Anyway, I made an Albertson's run this morning and stocked up on some things and such. I was so proud of myself (at least I'm being honest about being proud) so I just wanted to share my thriftiness!
Here's what I got:
1/2 gallon skim milk, 2 fresh baked cinnamon roll boxes, carton of large eggs, 2 boxes bagel-fuls, to McCormick seasoning grinders, 2 100 calorie Jello pudding 6 packs, 2 bottles of BBQ sauce, 3 California Pizza Kitchen individual pizzas, 2 Country time lemonade mix jugs, 2 Kraft salad dressings, 1 Aveeno Relaxing foam Bath (yes, i'm going to need it after this shopping trip!) and 5 bags of kraft natural shedded cheese.
Okay here is the big time ...
What did my total ring it at?
$107.95
But, that's of course not what I pad for it all. My total was only ...
$16.86
WooHoo! I'm seriuosly crazy, I know this. But, hey you gotta do what you gotta do ... right?
Here's what I got:
1/2 gallon skim milk, 2 fresh baked cinnamon roll boxes, carton of large eggs, 2 boxes bagel-fuls, to McCormick seasoning grinders, 2 100 calorie Jello pudding 6 packs, 2 bottles of BBQ sauce, 3 California Pizza Kitchen individual pizzas, 2 Country time lemonade mix jugs, 2 Kraft salad dressings, 1 Aveeno Relaxing foam Bath (yes, i'm going to need it after this shopping trip!) and 5 bags of kraft natural shedded cheese.
Okay here is the big time ...
What did my total ring it at?
$107.95
But, that's of course not what I pad for it all. My total was only ...
$16.86
WooHoo! I'm seriuosly crazy, I know this. But, hey you gotta do what you gotta do ... right?





7 comments:
Aren't those Kraft coupons awesome?! I love love love them! You're so inspiring--would you share where you get your coupons? Do you do Sunday ads?
Love it! Way to go.
Teach me your ways. Because I really want all of that in my lunchbox! But for real, I want the 4-1-1.
that's amazing. where do you get the coupons from?
I need you as a mentor. Seriously.
I think you deserve a guest spot on Oprah, the Rachel Ray show and maybe more, so that you can tell the world your secret to conquering the grocery store!
You are SO amazing! I cannot believe how much you save!
Post a Comment