So, first off i just want to apologize to everyone's blogs! I haven't looked at anyones for a while because things have been crazy around here. I really do care about what you and your families are doing. My family was out here for a week for Thanksgiving, and my brother, Taylor, came out a week early and stayed with us. So for the past two weeks we've had family in town and it's been a little hectic. Also, Taylor is getting ready to leave on his mission and it's kind of bitter-sweet for our family.
That being said ...
Actually, the day that we picked Taylor up from the airport, two weeks ago, Seth got a hair cut. I'd been avoiding it pretty good for a while because I didn't want his soft baby hair to be gone forever! I took him to a kids hair cut place, thinking it would be better. I just wanted to get a trim and still keep him hair kind of long with the shag look going.
BUT --- Here is what we got ...
BEFORE

That being said ...
Actually, the day that we picked Taylor up from the airport, two weeks ago, Seth got a hair cut. I'd been avoiding it pretty good for a while because I didn't want his soft baby hair to be gone forever! I took him to a kids hair cut place, thinking it would be better. I just wanted to get a trim and still keep him hair kind of long with the shag look going.
BUT --- Here is what we got ...
BEFORE
This is just before .... I had just told the girl I didn't want her to use the clippers because it would scare him AND I didn't want his hair that short.
Yep, he aged two years in about 10 minutes. All his soft, cute baby hair is gone and now he is officially a toddler. he freaked out the whole time because she DID, use the clippers despite my input and once she started there was really nothing I could do about it?
Yeah, it's cute and it took a while to grow on me, I don't usually do the crazy spike in the front. But, oh well ... we all gotta grow up sometime. At least that's what I hear?!





3 comments:
I am sorry you are missing his long locks but the new result is REALLY REALLY cute!
this is fab. for real. TO DIE FOR amazing cute! like famous cute. REALLY REALLY cute. I didn't think it was possible for seth man to be any cuter. I guess it is possible. can't wait to take pictures of his mug!
Oh my he is growing up! He looks so cute! I like the spikes, by the way.
Post a Comment