Wish us luck and more than that, please send thoughts and prayers our way. We're sending Taylor off in a few hours and it's going to hard. Simple as that. He'll be missed so much, but he'll be doing such a great service to the people in Mexico City. We love you Taylor!
That is so hard! I remember when my brother left, we cried for days so I know it's not easy. Good luck, at least you know there is no where else you'd rather he be right now.
We aren't very exciting, but we celebrate everyday occurrences and discoveries and have fun while doing it. Laugh at our cheesy-ness, it's fine with us. We aren't ashamed! We aren't very exciting, but take a look at what makes us happy!
2 comments:
That is so hard! I remember when my brother left, we cried for days so I know it's not easy. Good luck, at least you know there is no where else you'd rather he be right now.
such a cool dude. He will be amazing as a missionary! your baby bro is all grown up!
Post a Comment