Friday, December 18, 2009

See You In Two Years ,,,

Well, we did it! It was pretty hard, I'm not going to lie. We're all still emotional and tend to break out in random tears speratically one-by-one throughout the day. But, I have a feeling from here on out we're going to be better. How can you not be emotional? Two years is a long time. However, we're so proud of him and are anticipating his first letter/email to see how things are going.

Here is Seth giving Tio Taylor a big hug. This is the hardest part for me. Seth just started saying "Tay" and gets so excited to see him and play together. I know they'll be able to pick it back up in two years, it's just one of the heart wrenching parts for me.

Best buds!

Chelsea and Taylor
Me and Taylor

The proud parents with Elder Wofford himself.

The whole gang!

Taylor looks kind of scary in this pictures, but I just wanted to show how cute they are together playing around! :)

Here we are just after saying our first round of goodbyes. Luckily I pulled out my sunglasses!

Here it is. The last picture before he left. We dropped him off and some other missionaries helped him with his bags and he took the awkward walk into the MTC. (Missionary Training Center for those of you who don't know)

It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Maybe even the hardest? But, at the same time I couldn't be more proud. He's going to change so many people's lives for the better.

Here is just a little video of Seth and Taylor playing around right before we drove him to the MTC. Their last play session for a while.

We miss you and Love you Taylor!

0 comments: