Monday, December 14, 2009

What's Happenin'

Well, we've been snowed in and I've been working too much so I haven't been posting too much. We got a ton of snow followed by bitter cold and then more snow. So, we've been staying in the house to keep warm and drink hot chocolate. Seth played out in the snow a little the other day and had fun with Nick.
He had to try a bite, of course!

He thought it was pretty hilarious to throw and get hit by snow balls! What a cute kid!

Well, Seth's favorite thing to do is run around after his bath before I can get him dressed. The other day he sat in front of this little crib entertainer and was cracking me up. Check out the video below and you can see what his favorite song is. He sings it all day, every time we're in the car, you name it! :)

Also, here is just a few little videos that I found on my camera that Nick must have taken at some point. It's just Seth being his usual crazy self! So, get a kick out of it if you need a laugh!

Hope everyone is getting ready for Christmas! I know we are around here, but first we have to send Taylor off. They come in this after noon and we say goodbye on Wednesday. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

What a funny kid! I just love that big smile of his. You guys got a lot of snow!

Katie Blacker said...

good luck with everything in sending Taylor off! I am thinking about you!!! I can't wait to see you on Friday. We got our white elephant gifts yesterday!

Love you!!!

Jenny & Tanner said...

Those videos are great. I love the little naked bum dancing on the floor :) You got a cute one!