A few days after Shelby was born, one of my besties came up and she had her first photo shoot! It was so much fun and we ended up with a million super cute pictures. Here are a few of my favorites. She was 5 days old when we took the pictures and I think the camera loved her!
(If I do say so myself!)
You can check out my cute friend's blog here, Photo Blog Here, and Photography Website here. Seriously, she is so great and if you live in Ohio you need to call her to take family photos and/or any other shots you might need. She does fantastic work and is super creative.
I heart you Katie!

(If I do say so myself!)
You can check out my cute friend's blog here, Photo Blog Here, and Photography Website here. Seriously, she is so great and if you live in Ohio you need to call her to take family photos and/or any other shots you might need. She does fantastic work and is super creative.
I heart you Katie!








Just because some people have been asking how we came up with Shelby's name I thought I'd share. Nick and I have LOVED the name Shelby since we found out I was pregnant with Seth. So, it's been in our back pocket for a while and sometimes we even found ourselves talking about our Shelby before she was really in the plan yet.
As for her Middle Name Ellen, we named her after my dad's mother. Jean Ellen. I wanted to give her Jean as a middle name, but decided it made her sound too much like a country music singer or something. (Shelby Jean) So, we went with Ellen. I didn't know my grandmother very well because most of my life she had Alzheimer's disease and didn't really know who we were. Anyway, she and my grandfather adopted my dad and his twin brother when they were a few years old and if it wasn't for that decision ... who knows?
- So that's the story on Shelby Ellen -
As for her Middle Name Ellen, we named her after my dad's mother. Jean Ellen. I wanted to give her Jean as a middle name, but decided it made her sound too much like a country music singer or something. (Shelby Jean) So, we went with Ellen. I didn't know my grandmother very well because most of my life she had Alzheimer's disease and didn't really know who we were. Anyway, she and my grandfather adopted my dad and his twin brother when they were a few years old and if it wasn't for that decision ... who knows?
- So that's the story on Shelby Ellen -





6 comments:
Very cute pictures. I love the one of her sleeping in the basket!
Great pictures! Loved the annoucement too! Great story on the name for Miss Shelby.
awe, cute cute cute pictures! she is adorable!
These are beautiful. I love the peacock head band. I just love everything peacock and add it to a cute little girl you have awesomeness :)
i heart you SAYRAY! serious.
Beautiful pictures! She is so gorgeous! And her name is so sweet, I love it!
Post a Comment