Due to Seth having some crazy virus all weekend (and still) and some other unfortunate events of the weekend, I didn't quite get these Christmas posts up like I planned. But, I have a few minutes so lets get at least one more up today!
Our Christmas at my parents house in Kansas was so much fun! We LOVED getting to be all together again and loved the millions of visitors that stopped by to check in on Taylor.
Once he was home we jumped right into decorating Christmas cookies. Our family LOVES doing this and usually ends up in hysterical laughter during most of the creative display. Seth was such a big helped in cutting out the cookies ...
Our Christmas at my parents house in Kansas was so much fun! We LOVED getting to be all together again and loved the millions of visitors that stopped by to check in on Taylor.
such a good helper that we gave him his own station (if you know what I mean). He thought it was pretty fun to do it all by himself! As usual!
Shelby was entertaining herself with a balloon while we were cutting out cookies and she was laughing harder than she ever has in her life ... it was one of those contagious laughs that everyone had to join in on.
The next morning we were ready to decorate. Yes, there is infact a cookie under that ENTIRE BOTTLE of GREEN sprinkles. That's what I get for leaving him there for a minute!
Grandpa Cory usually comes up with the cookies that provide the most entertainment for the rest of the family ... and thus he usually only produces a few. However, he stepped up his game this year and pulled out some show stoppers!
Alan and Bryan had a competition of which Seth was the judge. I hate to say it but Al came out the winner over Bryan's Micheal Jordan cookie man!
Taylor also created the Missionary Gingerbread Man ... The gingerbread ladies were all attracted to him (I guess the men in a suit thing works for them too!)
We decided to have a friendly competition among cookie decorators. Seth was the judge and everyone chose one of their cookies to be represented. From top left we have: Nick's Antoine Dodson cookie, Mom's one armed pirate bear, Al's Mitten, Dad's star, My sexy ginger bread bikini lady, Taylor's Missionary, Chelsea's Reindeer, and Bryan's red tree.





2 comments:
Yummy yummy yummy!
Thanks for your comment about Alexander. Every little bit of support helps! :-)
loving all the recap. looks like it was a very memorable holiday.
Post a Comment