Friday, January 27, 2012

The End of 2011 ... A Month Late!

Well, I'm finally finishing up all the posts from our trip to Kansas. So, now I can start getting caught up to January ... it's about time! We rung in the New Year with our Neighborhood family with a little party at our house.

Shelby was dressed to impress and went to bed shortly after the party began!

Me and Shelby girl ... pink is our favorite color! lol

We played dominos (as per tradition) and then decided to venture down to the basement and get our rock band on. It was comical and amusing, as expected. Dave and Kate redid their now infamous rap and we got the whole thing on video!

We all toasted in the New Year with pretend bubbly and Seth wanted to make sure he did "cheers" with everyone! He was the only one awake and still ready to go by the time the party ended!

awkward "kids" photo ...

obligatory parents photo!

We had fun and love any chance we get to hang out with our neighborhood family. We're counting down the days until the 4th of July!


New Years Day we were all up and ready to go for church. Shelby was the only one with a full night's sleep (as usual) and she was as happy as could be!


Seth was slap happy! Munching on his snack before church and cracking up!

I just can't get over those beautiful Blue eyes!

I guess staying up all night eventually catches up with the kid ....
Happy New 2012

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sarah you're little girl is just adorable!! too much actually. she has the sweetest little face!! I love seeing pictures of her and you always have her all dolled up. hope you guys are feeling better!

Whitney said...

I love the last two pictures! So precious!