Friday, August 12, 2011

The Bumbo Seat

I've been wanting to get a Bumbo seat for Shelby for a while now and just never quite made it to the store to pick it up. This week we made it to Target (the whole Denzer Circus ... does anyone else feel like a family circus in public?) Anyway, It AMAZING! Shelby just loves it and it cracks me up to see my little tiny sitting up joining the party. I don't know why I never got one with Seth, but he really missed out.

Shelby can sit around the house with us and not just have to lay there. She can sit with us while we're watching a show in the living room...


In the kitchen while I'm cooking and unloading the groceries ...

See ... she LOVES it!

And she even gets to sit and play with Seth. Seth thinks it's pretty funny to see her sitting in it, but is also pretty jealous of the cool seat. He keeps trying to sit in it and getting his bum stuck!

Seriously, in my top 5 baby must haves! Love the Bumbo (and no I'm not getting paid or anything to say this ... I'm just really in love with it!)

7 comments:

Jennifer Tolman said...

gotta love the bumbo!! I thought you had one with seth? - I love having Clara sitting at the table with us for dinner! SO FUN! Your kids are too cute!

The Petersen Family said...

I really wanted to get one, and I never did. Now I wish I had. I just love her cute little smile!

Katie Blacker said...

haha what a cool invention! Shelby looks so cute in it! Let's definitely play one of these days soon! I miss you girly.

Mama Scribbler said...

In case you're interested in adding something else to your shopping list... My cousin-in-law makes bumbo seat covers and sells them on etsy. They're pretty sweet http://www.etsy.com/shop/BoutiqueSweetCheeks?ref=pr_shop
I never had a bumbo seat but I always thought I'd like one of her covers if I did get one.

BriANDaleen said...

Landen loved the bumbo too, and as soon as we get our stuff, that's the first thing we're pulling out too! She's so cute, oh and Abrie has the exact same lime green outfit...which I love the headband by the way!

emuhle said...

i cannot get over how much she looks like seth- and how cute she is! i'm really thinking i want a bumbo for our little girl that's coming... i think i'm already excited for it. your kids are just so darn cute!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I love her sweet smile! I've heard that bumbos are wonderful, looks like she puts it to good use!