Well, we've been enjoying family time together lately and kind of being Anti-social. I guess we were just so excited to finally be all back together that we just kind of want to hang out all the time. I don't know, but now that the summer is coming to an end (Nick started classes today) we're back to playgroup and Seth is getting ready to start preschool in a few weeks. CRAZY!
Anyway, this post is totally random. A few weekends ago we went up to Port Clinton and thought we'd eat at this little Pizza place we found with our friends Katie and Chris last year. This pizza was so good, I've been having dreams about it since! Well, turns out the place in now OUT OF BUSINESS and we were totally BUMMED!
We did however hit up CheeseHaven! The best Cheese ever ... yes, we are Cheese people! Anyway, we made out with some pretty hard core purchases there. After a morning of adventure and driving around checking out the area we found a playground for the kids to get some energy out.
Yes, I realize the terrible lighting for these pictures due to the fact that it was underneath the playground, but she was so cute and smiley I just couldn't resist posting a few!
Anyway, this post is totally random. A few weekends ago we went up to Port Clinton and thought we'd eat at this little Pizza place we found with our friends Katie and Chris last year. This pizza was so good, I've been having dreams about it since! Well, turns out the place in now OUT OF BUSINESS and we were totally BUMMED!
We did however hit up CheeseHaven! The best Cheese ever ... yes, we are Cheese people! Anyway, we made out with some pretty hard core purchases there. After a morning of adventure and driving around checking out the area we found a playground for the kids to get some energy out.
It was so bright out I couldn't get a good shot of the kiddos because the sun was always in there eyes ... but they're still pretty cute!
I'm kind of obsessed with the Farmers Market lately, as seen in an older post here. Last weekend I got these amazing wild flowers. It was so fun to walk around the market with them, they smelled amazing! Anyway, I'll be back next weekend to see what finds I can come up with.
So, I got these adorable shirts made for the kids (still so weird saying that) before Shelby was born. She is finally big enough to fit in hers so I tried my hardest to get a good picture of the two of them the other day. Shelby was totally over it, until Daddy came it and distracted her. Seth wouldn't stop looking at her, it was kind of a circus. Anyway, here are a few shots that kind of crack me up!
Nick joined in the fun too! Isn't it crazy how much Seth and Shelby look like each other. She is totally the girl version of Seth!
Anyway, we've just been laying low and hanging out while we still had the chance. School started the week for Nick and before we know it preschool will get started for Seth too! Time flies!
Hope everyone had a great summer!





1 comments:
Love thsoe outfits! And I was totally anti-social last summer too...it was so hard to try and plan ahead for play dates or anything with the 2 kids alone. Glad Nick is back and hope school goes well for everyone.
Post a Comment