Daddy's Home!!!!
... and we are so excited! Especially, Seth! We are having fun just getting a chance to hang out with daddy again and be back together as a family. We are planning a few fun little day trips before school starts and Nick's surgery. I can't believe we made it! I'm not going to lie, it was tough not seeing Dad and not having a husband all summer. But, Nick learned a lot and made some money and we had fun with grandma and grandpa Wofford for a lot of the summer, so we all survived.
Seth has been enjoying the nice weather. It finally cooled down a little, so we've been able to play outside a little more. Seth is a true boy ... he LOVES being outside, no matter what you're doing. He got this cool bubble foam blower from his buddy Jake for his birthday. It's perfect because it's a little hard for toddlers to blow bubbles (at least for his one). He LOVES this thing ... thanks Tiffany!

... and we are so excited! Especially, Seth! We are having fun just getting a chance to hang out with daddy again and be back together as a family. We are planning a few fun little day trips before school starts and Nick's surgery. I can't believe we made it! I'm not going to lie, it was tough not seeing Dad and not having a husband all summer. But, Nick learned a lot and made some money and we had fun with grandma and grandpa Wofford for a lot of the summer, so we all survived.
Seth has been enjoying the nice weather. It finally cooled down a little, so we've been able to play outside a little more. Seth is a true boy ... he LOVES being outside, no matter what you're doing. He got this cool bubble foam blower from his buddy Jake for his birthday. It's perfect because it's a little hard for toddlers to blow bubbles (at least for his one). He LOVES this thing ... thanks Tiffany!
Well, I thought since Seth just had his 3rd birthday I'd document some of his favorite things and developing personality. So, here goes ... (I'm asking him these questions as I'm typing so we'll see what he says)
Seth's Favorite:
Color: GREEN! (and he won't let you forget it!)
Food: Lunchables
Game: Smurfs Game
Toy: his play guitar
Movie: Gnomeo and Juliet (for the week anyway ... we go through favorite movies pretty fast around here)
Song: Baby are you Down? and I Love You Like a Love Song (LOL)
Drink: Chocolate Milk and Shirley Temple
TV Show: Mickey Mouse
Character: Special Agent OSO and Mickey Mouse
Person: Seth (in other words himself ... LOL)
Store: "Sam's, the grocery store" and Toys R Us
Place: The Tree House Park
Thing to Do with Dad: Play the Wii Game, Go to the Park, and go to Dick's Sporting Goods
Thing to Do with Mom: Make cookies
Thing to Do with Shelby: Snuggle her
Well, he's quite the character.
He is very opinionated.
Very Picky about what he will eat.
LOVES cookies, sweets, candy ... anything sweet (takes after his daddy on that one!)
LOVES his little sister!
Too smart for his own good.
Has a crazy imagination and comes up with the funniest things.
LOVES to sing and memorizes songs so fast. (Like ones on the radio)
That's a little bit of Seth in a nutshell ...
We just enrolled him in pre school so he'll be starting in a few weeks. I think he'll just love getting to go play with friends and make new ones. He loves learning, so I think he'll just have a blast!
(Update on Shelby coming soon too)





2 comments:
Jeff and I loved the part about how Seth's favorite thing to do with his dad is go to Dick's Sporting Goods :) The three boys I watch are definitely NOT normal boys (they hate being outside - city kids...), so good job raising a boys boy Sarah.
Yay for Nick finally being home. I am very impressed you made it the whole summer. I don't think I could have lasted a week. Good job Sarah! Dallin's favorite movie is Gnomeo and Juliet too. And his favorite store is Dick's sporting good, except he just calls it the ball store. Seth is such a cute kid!
ps. You guys are welcome here whenever you want. I know Nick has surgery coming up, but hopefully we can see you guys soon! I can't wait to meet Shelby:)
Post a Comment