Thursday, August 25, 2011

Miss Katie in Cleve-town

Well, since Nick was still not in school last week I got to take a much needed trip to visit one of my besties Katie in Cleveland. We enjoyed a delicious lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (why don't you exist in Toledo Cheesecake Factory?) We pretty much ordered everything on the menu and split it all. It's a wonder we actually made it out of the restaurant after the amount of food we ate! We walked around a cute little shopping center where I snatched up some delicious Coconut frozen yogurt (again ... why don't you exist in Toledo frozen yogurt?)

The best part of day however, was just chatting like old times and catching up on our crazy lives. It's so nice that we live close enough to visit, someday soon that won't be the case when both of our husbands graduate and we both head off somewhere new. We really need to take advantage while it's doable.

Anyway, Katie snapped a few pictures so we could actually document the occasion.





Best Girls Day in a LONG LONG time! Thanks for letting us come visit Miss Katie, or I guess I should say Mrs. Katie. :)

4 comments:

Wiseguys said...

CUTE pictures! How fun to have time AWAY!

Every time I read your blog I think about after I had Jaxon and Chris was pretty much MIA with work and CPA and I totally feel for you. It's a TOUGH transition. And I'm so, so glad to be on the other side of it :) Your kids are so cute!

Katie Blacker said...

SO MUCH FUn!

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Hope you are printing and framing some of those pictures -- amazing how much Shelby looks like baby Seth did!

Tanaya and Tim said...

I haven't checked your blog in so long! It was fun to catch up. It's so nice to have an old friend close enough to visit. I'm glad you had a girl weekend.